If you forget your IdentityNow user name, you can recover it from the Sign In page.
Know the work email or alternate email address associated with your IdentityNow account.
1. On the Sign In page, click Problems signing in?
2. On the next page, click Forgot user name.
3. Enter the email address for your account and click Send email.
4. Check your email for a notification that contains your user name.
NOTE: If you did not receive an email, it is probably because the email you entered is not assigned to your account. Contact your administrator for assistance.
5. Click Return to Sign In to sign in.
How do I change my password if I forget it or need to reset it?