cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I seeing a notice that says IdentityNow isn't working as expected?

Why am I seeing a notice that says IdentityNow isn't working as expected?

IdentityNow is dedicated to providing you with uninterrupted performance. Because of our commitment to reliability, you should hardly ever see IdentityNow experiencing downtime. However, if IdentityNow isn't working as expected, we can notify you within your site.

If you're an IdentityNow administrator, you can watch our Updates space to track our progress resolving some kinds of issues. If you're an end user and you want information about this outage, contact your administrator.

What can I do if IdentityNow is partially down?

If one or more components of IdentityNow are having problems, but the site is still accessible, you'll see the banner on the right.

On most pages, you can dismiss this banner so that you can continue your work. On the sign-in page, this banner won't be dismissable, but it won't interfere with the fields on the page.

No action is needed on your part.

SailPoint is aware of the problem and is already working to resolve it.

What can I do if IdentityNow is having a complete outage?

If IdentityNow is inaccessible, you'll see the page on the right.

If you're a regular IdentityNow user, contact your administrator to make sure they're aware of this issue.

If you're an IdentityNow administrator, and this is the first time you're seeing this error, you can report this problem to us.

Labels (1)
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎17-05-2019 12:38 PM
Updated by: