cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rutuja_jadhav
Deckhand II

Welcome to CSM Connect User Group

We are thrilled to have you as part of our Connect User Group. You are now a member of CSM Connect user group which will help you to share strategies, best practices, engage and learn, connect people via similarities in your industry and background.

We'd love to hear from customers who would like to talk about their project and share their experiences with the group 

Group members will be able to exchange and discuss ideas and engage with our experts.  We will post blogs on regular basis. Event/Webinar information will be posted with registration link. 

In addition to this, we will have some suggested topic from your end and arrange a speaker to lead the discussion and have live Q&A session. 

Thank you again to be part of our community and stay tuned for more information. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
rose_cobb
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Don't miss out on group notifications! Visit the group activity page and click on the Options menu and select Subscribe to stay up to date on posts in this space.

You can also set your Notification Settings to automatically subscribe you to posts from any of the groups you join moving forward. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notification > Notification Settings. and check "Automatically subscribe me to all group hubs that I join."

Group Notifications Setting.png

If someone resolved your question, accept their reply as a solution. You can also give kudos to replies to show your appreciation. Watch the Compass How-to Videos for more information about the community. 

0 Kudos