Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepesh_kumar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Credentialing System / Software

Hi Customers,

Would you like SailPoint to use Credentialing Software like(MD-Staff, Cactus, MSOW, etc.) as a golden source of truth for Provider's information to govern their access to various systems?

In case your answer is “yes”, then which of the Credentialing software’s do you use/intend to use in your organization:

• MD-Staff
  • Cactus
  • Variety - MSOW
  • Variety - Echo Solutions
  • Modio – OneView
  • Intellisoft Group– Intellicred
  • Verge – Credentialing
  • Others (Please specify)

Looking forward to your responses.

Thank you,

The SailPoint Team.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Glen_Wittig
Lookout

We absolutely want/need to use an Authoritative source for Credentialed Staff Members.

We have already setup a JDBC connection to our onsite Cactus system.

I would like to see an OOTB connector for Cactus.

I would also like the system to correlate between Employee HR systems and Credentialed Staff HR systems so that a single Identity is maintained.

0 Kudos
deepesh_kumar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on this.
0 Kudos
deepesh_kumar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hi Customers,

As we start our journey to create the integration for MD-Staff, we need your help in understanding the use cases.

If you can let me know if you use MD-Staff as a credentialing system, I can connect with you.

Regards,

The SailPoint Team. 

0 Kudos
JJDBM07
Crew III

Is anyone at SailPoint working on this now?   We have an interest in Variety  Echo and MD-Staff.  Can someone please reach out to me?

0 Kudos

@deepesh_kumar, Is there any update on MD Staff Integration ? We are looking to connect IDN with MDStaff. Should we use Web service connector if a direct integration is not available yet ?

0 Kudos
deepesh_kumar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hi @nazampreetkaur ,

We don't have an update yet on MDStaff. If your organization is already using MDStaff, would it be possible to connect them to us? 

The challenge we are facing is that MDStaff is not working with us. Any help would be appreciated and helpful for building the integration. 

0 Kudos
cesoga
Deckhand II

We are using Verity Credential Stream and would love to see a Connector that can help integrate it seemlessly.  We have built some custom logic in our environment to handle this

0 Kudos
c-hoff
Deckhand II

@cesoga - We are currently using the on-prem Echo Credentialing system as one of our authoritative sources.  We are now looking to migrate to the Verity Cloud Platform and have the same interest as yourself.  SailPoint has expressed interest in partnering with them to create a connector and we are currently trying to reach the right person at Verity to get those conversations started.  If you have a solid contact at Verity I'm sure it would be helpful for them to hear from multiple customers.  DM me for more info.  Thanks.

Chad

0 Kudos
cesoga
Deckhand II

Thanks Chad

We are definitely interested. I have let my Director know and he is working with Director in charge of Credentialling Services to identify a POC within Verity that can help move this forward