How To Register and Log In

How To Register and Log In

SailPoint single access has launched on October 15. This guide provides in-depth information on the new login experience. Subscribe to Community Announcements for more information and go-live updates. For questions about go-live, please contact compass-help@sailpoint.com

How to Log in for Returning Users

1. Go to Compass and click Sign In.

Go to Compass and Sign In.png

2. You will be directed to the new single access page.

3. Enter in your email and click Submit.

Enter in email address (2).png

4. Enter in your current Compass password and click Sign On.

Current password (2).png

5. Update your password. The minimum password length is 8 characters and must meet the following requirements:

• Differs from current password
  • 5 unique characters
  • 1 special character
  • 1 number
  • 1 uppercase character
  • 1 lowercase character

Change password (2).png

6. After saving your new password, you will be prompted to update your account information. Fill in the required fields and click Submit.

• First Name
    • Last Name
    • Display Name for Forum*
      • Username should be between 2-21 characters, and begin and end with a number or letter
      • Supported characters include ASCII alphanumeric, underscore, and dash
      • Unicode characters are not supported
    • User Type
      • Choose your relationship to SailPoint: Customer, Partner, Not Customer or Partner

*Not all users will be required to update their username

Partial Profile Page.png

7. Click Save.

You will still need to sign in to view content from other sites, but you will not be required to enter in your credentials again. Check out the SailPoint Directory and try it out! If at any point in the process you need assistance, please contact the team at login-help@sailpoint.com.

How to Register for New Users

1. Go to Compass and click Sign In.

2. Click No account? Register now!

No Account Register Now (2).png

3. Review the SailPoint Terms of Service and click I Accept and Continue to follow through on creating a new account or I Don’t Accept to go back to the previous page.

Terms of Service (2).png

4. Fill in the required fields and click Submit.

• First Name
    • Last Name
    • Display Name for Forum
      • Username should be between 2-21 characters, and begin and end with a number or letter
      • Supported characters include ASCII alphanumeric, underscore, and dash
      • Unicode characters are not supported
    • User Type
      • Choose your relationship to SailPoint: Customer, Partner, Not Customer or Partner
    • Email Address
      • Please use your employee email address
    • Password
      • The minimum password length is 8 characters and must meet the following requirements:
        • 5 unique characters
        • 1 special character
        • 1 number
        • 1 uppercase character
        • 1 lowercase character
    • Verify Password

2021-09-21_12-53-23.png

5. Follow the prompt to verify your email address.

Register verification (2).png

You are now registered and signed in. Check out the SailPoint Directory and try it out! If at any point in the process you need assistance, please contact the team at login-help@sailpoint.com.

How to Reset Your Password

1. Go to Compass and click Sign In.

2. You will be directed to the new single access page.

3. Enter in your email and click Submit.

Enter in email address (2).png

4. Click on Forgot Password.

Forgot Password.png

5. Follow the directions on the prompt to set a new password. The minimum password length is 8 characters and must meet the following requirements:

• Differs from current password
  • 5 unique characters
  • 1 special character
  • 1 number
  • 1 uppercase character
  • 1 lowercase character

Forgot Password Recovery.png

6. Click Save when complete. 

If at any point in the process you need assistance, please contact the team at login-help@sailpoint.com.

How to Request Updates to Your Personal Information

To update your personal information for the following items listed below, please email login-help@sailpoint.com.

• First Name
  • Last Name
  • Email Address
  • Username

Frequently Asked Questions

Does the new login include IdentityNow?

This does not include your IdentityNow credentials. The single SailPoint account applies to customer and partner resources. 

I don’t remember my password and I think my email is out of date, who can I contact to help?

Contact us at login-help@sailpoint.com.

If I have trouble logging in, who can I contact?

Please use login-help@sailpoint.com.

I didn’t get an email with a verification code, what do I do next?

Check your email rules, spam, junk, and quarantine folders and filters. If you do not find the email with the verification code, please contact us at login-help@sailpoint.com

I didn’t get an email with a recovery code, what do I do next?

Check your email rules, spam, junk, and quarantine folders and filters. If you do not find the email with the recovery code, please contact us at login-help@sailpoint.com.

I have multiple accounts that I use for SailPoint’s websites and portals, will this affect the way I login?

Since the new unified login saves information to provide a seamless experience, users with multiple accounts may need to use an incognito or a dedicated browser in order to access specific profiles. 

What happened to my forum name?

Forum names were migrated from the Compass Community and the Developer Portal to the unified login. Some usernames may have been changed to conform to the new guidelines for single access, while other users may be prompted to update their username when logging in. Changing the username does not affect your account history. Moving forward posts will reflect your updated forum name, and your account activity will be retained. 

Will you add more websites to the unified login experience?

Yes! We will continue to add SailPoint websites and portals for a complete digital experience. To be notified of any changes, subscribe to Compass Community Announcements.

Who do I contact with feedback about this new process?

Let us know if SailPoint's single access is working or not working for you! Send us a message at login-help@sailpoint.com

My permissions in Compass look wrong, who do I reach out to for resolution?

If you have any issues with Compass, please continue to use compass-help@sailpoint.com.

Do I still need to sign in on the other websites listed in the SailPoint Directory?

You will still need to sign in to view content from other portals and websites, but you will not be required to enter in your credentials again. 

Version history
Revision #:
22 of 22
Last update:
Thursday
Updated by: