This guide provides in-depth information on how to navigate through Identity University. Browse the user-friendly catalog and search for courses based on role, task, or solution. Whether it is a QuickLearn or a longer multi-part course, the Identity University learning management system makes it even easier to purchase, register, and complete your training.
2. Select No account? Register now!
3. Review the SailPoint Terms of Service and select I Accept and Continue to follow through on creating a new account.
4. Fill in the required fields and click Submit.
5. Follow the prompt to verify your email address.
6. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email address and select Verify.
Note: If you do not see the verification email in a few minutes, please check your junk mail or spam folder. If you do not receive the email in your inbox, please contact your company's IT team and add the sailpoint.com domain to your white list.
7. You are now registered and signed in.
2. Enter your email for your SailPoint Single Account and click Submit.
3. Enter your current password for your SailPoint Single Account and click Sign On.
1. Begin by clicking Browse and then select Product Training.
2. Select the product you are interested in, then click on the course you want to learn more about.
1. Start by clicking Browse and then select Training Paths.
2. Choose the training path you are interested in, then click on the course you are interested in learning more about.
1. Begin by clicking Training Paths located directly to the left of the My learning tag.
2. Scroll down the page until you see the Training paths header, then select the Learn more link for the specific path you are interested in.
SailPoint's professional certifications allows you to register for SailPoint certified exams for IdentityIQ, IdentityNow, and more.
1. Start by clicking Browse and then select Professional Certifications.
2. Select the professional certification you are interested in, then click on the course you want to learn more about.
1. Start by logging in to Identity University and then select Browse.
2. Select the product you are interested in, then click on the course you are interested in learning more about.
3. Click Add To Cart to proceed forward with payment.
Note: eLearning courses are available with a valid eLearning subscription only and cannot be purchased a-la-carte. For more information on registering for SailPoint training, check out this article.
In the learner dashboard, you can view your profile information, a list of courses you registered for and completed, your course order history, and more.
1. Select the menu icon located at the upper left-hand corner and then click the Me tag.
2. Click on the category you want to learn more about.
Start by going to university.sailpoint.com and then select Get help under the Other resources section.
Begin by heading to university.sailpoint.com and then click Blog under the Other resources section.
Yes. For more detailed information about Identity University, please head to this page.