IBM DB2 Connector
IBM DB2 integration from SailPoint helps manage users and roles for the DB2 server (Windows/Linux). Capabilities include account management, Account - Group management, and permission management.
Support Level: SailPoint Delivered
Connectors developed by SailPoint's Engineering team and supported under annual SailPoint support and maintenance. Reach out to SailPoint support for assistance.
Supported Use Cases
- Full Account Aggregation
- Single Account Aggregation
- Full Group Aggregation
- Single Group Aggregation
- Create Account Provisioning
- Update Account Provisioning
- Delete Account Provisioning*
- Create Group Provisioning*
- Update Group Provisioning*
- Delete Group Provisioning*
- Enable / Disable Account Provisioning
- Unlock Account Provisioning
- Change Account Password
- Add Entitlement(s)
- Remove Entitlement(s)
- Discover Schema*
*This feature is currently supported only with the IdentityIQ platform
- SailPoint IBM DB2 Connector supports the following versions of DB2 Server on Linux, Unix and Windows:
- IBM DB2 Enterprise Server version 11.5
- IBM DB2 Enterprise Server version 11.1
- IBM DB2 Enterprise Server version 10.5
Are there plans to support version 12?
Hi @deepesh_kumar ,
Although IBM DB2 connector document states supported platforms as Linux, Unix and Windows, we have a DB2 running on Mainframe Z/OS and wanted to check if db2jcc.jar driver can be used for connecting to DB2.
Did either of you ever get resolution around jjain's question? We are running into this same issue, but are using iSeries to run our DB2.
Does this connector only support LUW type DB2?
@jstamps91 The IBM DB2 connector is planned to be certified for the latest version of IBM DB2 (Version 13) on zOS 2.5. I'll be sharing updates on the release timeline soon.