Oracle ERP - Oracle E-Business Suite Integration Module
Oracle E-Business Suite integration from SailPoint manages the activities related to account/groups. Entities of Oracle E-Business Suite supported are "Users" and "Groups (Responsibility, Role)". End to end account management capabilities provides deep governance and visibility into your organization's health.
Support Level: SailPoint Delivered
Connectors developed by SailPoint's Engineering team and supported under annual SailPoint support and maintenance. Reach out to SailPoint support for assistance.
Supported Use Cases
- Full Account Aggregation
- Single Account Aggregation
- Full Entitlement Aggregation*
- Full Group Aggregation
- Single Group Aggregation
- Create Account Provisioning
- Update Account Provisioning
- Create Group Provisioning*
- Update Group Provisioning*
- Enable / Disable Account Provisioning
- Unlock Account Provisioning
- Change Account Password
- Add Entitlement(s)
- Remove Entitlement(s)
- Discover Schema
*This feature is currently supported only with the IdentityIQ platform
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.1 to 12.2.11
- Delete Account Provisioning*
- Delete Group Provisioning*
Is this correct?
According to this document, Disable is supported, but not Delete for EBS:
When will this feature/connector be available for the IDN platform?