cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PingOne Connector

PingOne Connector

SailPoint’s PingOne connector is a SaaS connector which offers deep access governance for PingOne. This connector securely connects the SailPoint with the PingOne application to load data from and provision changes to PingOne. This connector has been developed using PingOne's standard (REST) APIs through SaaS Platform Connectivity, which is next-generation pure SaaS Connectivity that doesn't require any Virtual Appliance.

Support Level: Standard

This SaaS Connector is developed by SailPoint's Engineering team and supported under the annual SailPoint support and maintenance. Reach out to SailPoint support for assistance.

For IdentityIQ, SailPoint’s standard connectors support for Web Services, JDBC, LDAP, SCIM 2.0.

Capabilities 

YesC.pngProvisioning  YesC.pngAccess Modelling   YesC.pngPassword Management  
YesC.pngAccess Certification YesC.pngCompliance   

Supported Use Cases

• Full Account Aggregation
  • Single Account Aggregation
  • Full Entitlement Aggregation - (Manages PingOne's Groups, Roles & Populations as Entitlement)
  • Get/Refresh Account 
  • Create Account Provisioning
  • Update Account Provisioning
  • Enable, Disable, Unlock Account Provisioning
  • Change Password 
  • Add Entitlement(s)
  • Remove Entitlement(s)
  • Access Certifications

Supported Versions

• Any Version (Cloud)

Related Documentation

IdentityNow

Out of the Box Availability 

SailPoint is offering this connector on the new SaaS Connectivity Platform for IdentityNow. Connectors running on this new platform do not require a virtual appliance.

Creating custom connectivity for IdentityIQ

Leveraging SailPoint’s standard connectors (Web Services, JDBC, LDAP, SCIM 2.0, etc.) you can manage thousands of applications, this way also offers a great deal of custom modification as per your governance needs. SailPoint is happy to share available resources materials which can help in configuring this connector.

Vendor APIs 

Request an Idea for IdentityIQ

SailPoint offers 100+ OOTB connectors/integrations which are part of SailPoint’s product line. Out Of The Box Connectors/Integration are developed based on adequate demand & strategic alignment. For IdentityIQ, you can request an OOTB connector anytime using below link under workspace “connectivity”.

Comments

Hi @saurabh_saxena, Is this connection available or must we use Vendor API? I am able to manage all of the CRUD operations.
but seeing some challenges in full aggregation.
can you info on full aggregation for PingOne?

Hi @SivaLankapalli, this is for IdentityIQ or IdentityNow? PingOne SaaS connector will be available in early Q2'23. If it is for IdentityIQ, you can leverage our standard connectors. There won't be any issue for full aggregation. If it is for IdentityNow and you would like to have further engagement on it, please let me know. 

Hi @dinesh_mishra , thank you for your quick response.
we are using Identity IQ, I see one issue with "Single Account Aggregation" when I execute single-user aggregation. I see that full aggregation is executing. I am using very standard code to run single-user aggregation. I believe single user aggregation calls the 'Get Object' operation will be executed, but it also executes 'Account Aggregation'.

Full Aggregation : https://api.pingone.com/v1/environments/***********************/users?order_by=username&limit=100&of...
Get Object: https://api.pingone.com/v1/environments/*******************/users/     appending id in before rule.

can you guide me if I am missing anything?

appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi @SivaLankapalli, this is not the right channel for this concern. I would suggest please reach out to our support or services team, so that concern team can engage with you as per the requirement. 

Version history
Revision #:
7 of 7
Last update:
‎Mar 31, 2023 05:36 AM
Updated by:

Contributors