cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ting
Deckhand III

Questions for FAM 8.1SP5 to 8.2 upgrade

planning to do an upgrade for FAM from 8.1SP5 (8.1.0.5000) to 8.3SP4, need some confirmation here. 

by reading up some upgrade document from 8.1 to 8.2, it was mentioned that need to run the Isilon Unique Hash Revert Fix For 8.1 SP3, currently I am on SP5, do I need to run the revert fix script also or I can skip the hash fix script because I am on SP5?

Secondly to double check the upgrade path, from 8.1SP5 to 8.2, then 8.2SP4, then 8.3, 8.3SP4? 

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ranjith_koppu
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hello @Ting 

The ISILON Unique Hash Revert fix need to be run only if you have ISILON which should be obvious. As you are on 8.1Sp5 you can actually skip it.

Just make sure you follow the below link and download the Completion test zip file and run the query on your FAM database to make sure the unique hash path calculation task is complete.

https://community.sailpoint.com/t5/File-Access-Manager-Blog/REMINDER-Mandatory-Prerequisite-Scripts-...

You can then normally proceed with your upgrade.

0 Kudos

@ranjith_koppu  All tabs on FAM Web UI home page accessible, but when we clicked on the Account Exclusion, Task Management, General tabs are not accessible (>>under the settings), Data Remediation is not accessible in Data Classification tab(>>Under the Compliance), Permissions and Identities tabs are not accessible(>>Under forensics) and the Admin tab, we saw that these displayed 404 errors.. Need your help to resolve this  404 errors due to which pages are blocked, even after trying below steps.. could you please assist 

• IISRESET done via command line 
  • Set the "requireSSL" flag in the file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\siqApi\web.config to "true".   
0 Kudos