cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding access filter attributes from request access, manage access page in IdentityIQ

Hiding access filter attributes from request access, manage access page in IdentityIQ

Hiding the Filter Attributes from the Request Access --> Manage Access Page using the Plugin. We need to create the below folder structure and copy the required codes in each of the files as given below, here in expAccessSerachFilter.js we have written the JS to hide few OOTB Attributes such as the Role Type, Entitlement Attribute and Entitlement Owner. This can be even used to hide any of the
Extended Attribute from the Managed Attribute.

│  
├───AccessRequestAccessFilter
│   │   manifest.xml
│   │  
│   ├───jars
│   └───ui
│       ├───images
│       └───js
│               expAccessSerachFilter.js

manifest.xml
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<!DOCTYPE Plugin PUBLIC "sailpoint.dtd" "sailpoint.dtd">
<Plugin name="AccessRequestAccessFilter" displayName="AccessRequestAccessFilter" disabled="false" version="0.0.1.0" minSystemVersion="7.1" maxSystemVersion="7.4"
  certificationLevel="None">
  <Attributes>
    <Map>
      <entry key="snippets">
        <value>
          <List>
            <Snippet regexPattern=".*" rightRequired="">
              <Scripts>
                <String>ui/js/expAccessSerachFilter.js</String>
              </Scripts>
            </Snippet>
          </List>
        </value>
      </entry>
    </Map>
  </Attributes>
</Plugin>

expAccessSerachFilter.js
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
var MutationObserver = window.MutationObserver || window.WebKitMutationObserver || window.MozMutationObserver;
var observer = new MutationObserver(function(mutations) {  
 mutations.forEach(function(mutation){
   for(var i =0;i < mutation.addedNodes.length;i++){
   if($("[id*='itemsFilterPanel']").length) {
    if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Role Type']").length)
     {
      $("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Role Type']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
     }
    if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-multi-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Attribute']").length)
     {
      $("sp-object-multi-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Attribute']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
     }
    if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Owner']").length)
     {
      $("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Owner']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
     }     
   }
   }
    });
 });
observer.observe(document,{childList:true,subtree:true,attributes:false});
});

]create the zip folder with the above structure and install the same as the plugin in UI.  Login into Identity IQ --> Gear --> Plugins -->New -->Drag and drop a file or click in this box to install a plugin Once we have installed logout and login and see the changes. Below UI shows and has hidden the required attributes.
Comments

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
var MutationObserver = window.MutationObserver || window.WebKitMutationObserver || window.MozMutationObserver;
var observer = new MutationObserver(function(mutations) {
mutations.forEach(function(mutation){
for(var i =0;i < mutation.addedNodes.length;i++){
if($("[id*='itemsFilterPanel']").length) {
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Birthright Entitlement']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Birthright Entitlement']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Manual Override']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Manual Override']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement 1st Level Business Approvers']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement 1st Level Business Approvers']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement 2nd Level Business Approvers']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement 2nd Level Business Approvers']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Logical Business Application Name']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Logical Business Application Name']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Privileged Entitlement']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Privileged Entitlement']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Business Application']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Business Application']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement SnowAssignment Group Name']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement SnowAssignment Group Name']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement ServiceNow Assignment Group Name']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement ServiceNow Assignment Group Name']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Search Keywords']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Entitlement Search Keywords']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
if(jQuery(mutation.addedNodes[i]).find("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Role ServiceNow Assignment Group Name']").length)
{
$("sp-object-suggest[sp-button-aria-label='Role ServiceNow Assignment Group Name']").parent().parent().parent().hide();
}
}
}
});
});
observer.observe(document,{childList:true,subtree:true,attributes:false});
});

Thanks, @vishal_kejriwal, for putting this together.  I'm trying to understand it and other similar plugins, and I noticed that yours includes a for-loop through a given mutation's addedNodes.  Other plugins don't include this.  What's the benefit of the addedNodes loop?  What might happen if it were not included?

Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎May 02, 2023 02:24 PM
Updated by:

Contributors