cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okapi
Deckhand II

I am facing BeanCreation Exception

WARN main springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext:551 - Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'versionChecker' defined in class path resource [configBeans.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to check IdentityIQ database version: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'versionChecker' defined in class path resource [configBeans.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to check IdentityIQ database version: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'

6 Replies
deepika_panwar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Is this a new installation or recently upgraded environment? The error looks related to database connectivity issue

• Check DB String in iiq.properties file if this is correct and mapped to right DB type
  • Try connecting iiq console from WEB-INF\bin, do you see same error. 
  • Check DB user has permission on iiq schema
0 Kudos
okapi
Deckhand II

I have reinstall Everything and now I am able to run ./iiq console and not getting any error,

I have started the tomcat , when i am calling http://localhost:8080/identityid, I am getting 404-Not Found error.
MySql version is Server version: 5.7.41 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Java Version :  java version "1.8.0_202"

SailPoint version : IdentityIq-7.3

Please help me

0 Kudos
patilshruti
Deckhand

@okapi @deepika_panwar Did you get resolution to this above issue? If yes, could you please provide the details I am facing similar issue.

@rakesh_thammanabhatla 

0 Kudos
deepika_panwar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

@patilshruti ,

Can you please provide some more details about your environment, is it new environment or was is working earlier and stopped working. Please tell when do you get the error.

Did you follow below troubleshooting steps that I shared earlier ? 

Is this a new installation or recently upgraded environment? The error looks related to database connectivity issue

• Check DB String in iiq.properties file if this is correct and mapped to right DB type
  • Try connecting iiq console from WEB-INF\bin, do you see same error. 
  • Check DB user has permission on iiq schema
0 Kudos
patilshruti
Deckhand

@deepika_panwar 

This was working earlier and stopped working (not a new/updated environment)

• The DB string in iiq.properties file is correct
  • Yes, I get the same error while connecting to iiq console from WEB-INF\bin
  • Yes, DB user has permission in iiq schema (as this was a working environment)
0 Kudos
deepika_panwar
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hi @patilshruti ,

If you get the same error while connecting to iiq console then please verify your database status and database string again. You can try to restart your database. The issue is with database connection, nothing to do with Tomcat. You may want to check if something changed at database side.

0 Kudos