Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan_cutter
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Tampa User Group Forum

Welcome to the Tampa User Group!

I’m Ryan Cutter, the Customer Success Manager and your SailPoint contact for this User Group. This space is for you and your peers alike to start connecting and learning together. This is an opportunity to come together as a community to solve problems, exchange best practices, and learn how your peers are building and evolving their Identity Governance programs to address a growing number of business challenges.

Stay tuned to this space for User Group event announcements and other
SailPoint news! 

As you join the User Group, make sure to introduce yourself by commenting on
this post and telling us a few things about yourself:
  • Your role, your company, and where you are based
  • What you hope to learn from your peers by joining this User Group
  • A fun story about yourself: What was your dream job when you were a child? And how did you end up working in Identity Governance?
I’ll go first:
  • Customer Success Manager - SailPoint - Austin, Texas
  • I hope to learn more about the people I support in the Tampa area as well as hear about the innovative ways our customers are solving the complex problems that come with managing an Identity Program.
  • My dream job as a kid was to be a scientist/astronaut.. alas, I did not pursue either! I got my start in Identity Governance as I was looking to start a career in tech once I graduated college and was recommended by a family member to look into SailPoint. I was instantly hooked by the IGA space, company culture, and by Austin, of course.

Thank you for participating in the group and I look forward to connecting with you all!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
patrick_daniels
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

For anyone interested in connecting with other attendees from today's user group, please fill out this form:

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/805b852907e24fada61b071fd4936ad5