cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rachid_amqrane
Deckhand III

Request for me and for Others (need your support please !)

Dear IIQ user group,

Could you please help us to promote this horizon idea in order to get this issue solved in IIQ?

https://sailpoint--c.na3.visual.force.com/apex/ideadetail?id=087500000000J8uAAE

this is really annoying for our business users.

thx in advance for your support ;-)

Kind regards,    

Rachid

0 Kudos
2 Replies
menno_pieters
SailPoint Employee
SailPoint Employee

Hi rachid.amqrane​,

Just for reference, I'm posting the issue/request here, too:

Product:

IdentityIQ 6.4

Category:

Access Request

Problem Definition:

The LCM requester is not visible in list when a population filter applies (cf System setup>Lifecycle Manager Configuration> ALL users>Population All Users request authority)
We are using a direct link from our intranet ortal to allow user to make access request in Identity IQ. So we do not want to manage 2 links (for me/for others)

Business Justification:

The main reason is to simplify business user life, and avoid errors, and confusions... If no filter is applyed in the identity list you get all identity IQ identities, (including inactive identities, uncorrelated,...) but a least you can see the requester. But if for instance you try to filter out the inactive identities, then the requester is also automatically filtered out from the list (which has not been requested !) We do not want to use the "Request for Me" and "Request for Others". otherwise business users that want to make a request for them and colleagues will have to do 2 separate requests, which is not userfriendly. We often have issues with requests made for Inactive identities by mistake (because not filtered out...) => business frustration...

- Menno

0 Kudos
rachid_amqrane
Deckhand III

Thanks Menno !

0 Kudos