The new Support Portal launches November 6! Please take note, the current Support Portal will not be accessible while we implement these updates, from 5PM CT November 4 to 6PM CT November 6. You will still be able to call us to update a ticket or open a new one.
Don’t worry about resetting your support credentials. If you are an existing Support Portal user, your profile and ticket history will be migrated to the new platform.
With this update, you will be able to:
- Navigate between the community and the Support Portal through the global header
- Get answers quickly by browsing through recommended knowledge base articles
- Respond to open tickets through the portal or email
- Use an integrated attachment system to easily upload files within your ticket
- View your balance of Expert Services hours
- Export tickets via PDF, Excel Spreadsheet and CSV
We can’t wait for you to explore the updated portal! Subscribe to Community Announcements to receive a notification when the portal goes live.