cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tony_dahl
Crew II

Welcome!

Hello! This space is dedicated to those SailPoint users in the Higher Education space. Please feel free to use the forum to ask questions, learn best practices from other users, and connect with each other. The more participation, the more valuable this will be for everyone, so we encourage you to check back often & use the "Subscribe" option (You can do this two ways: Choose Subscribe from the Options menu on the group's main page OR navigate to your Notification Settings & check the box "Automatically subscribe me to all group hubs that I join") to be notified via e-mail when the page is updated!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Abby06
Crew III

Hi Tony,

Good Morning, I am looking forward to learn Sailpoint IdentityIQ & SailpointNow technologies. Please advise or guide. Thanks,

0 Kudos
UCChris
Deckhand II

Is this group dead?

0 Kudos
smason
Rigger

It seems so.  Several attempts have been made over the years, but nothing has caught on yet.

What are you working on these days, UCChris?

0 Kudos
UCChris
Deckhand II

We are converting a homegrown ID system to use Boomi and IDN with a DB Repository. 

Wondering how many higher ed's use IIQ compared to IDN,

0 Kudos
smason
Rigger

I don't have a sense either way. University of Waterloo is using IIQ.  There's enough 'custom' in our implementation that I suspect moving to the hosted solution would be difficult.

0 Kudos