When you have completed a provisioning task outside of IdentityNow, you can mark it as complete within the Task Manager. This moves it from the To Do list to the Complete list.
Complete the following steps:
1. Sign in to IdentityNow and go to the Task Manager.
2. Click the task you want to complete.
|3. Review the contents of the task.|
For example, if you are creating an account, you'll see a list of attributes to define for the account. See What does the task in my Task Manager mean? for more information about the types of actions you might need to take.
4. Complete the task as described in the user interface.
NOTE: For assistance with incomplete tasks, see Why am I seeing an error message at the top of my task in the Task Manager? or What do I do if I have a Create an Account task that doesn't have enough attributes?
5. In the Task Completed? column, select the check box to the right of the task.
If the task has multiple components, click the check box for each.
6. Click Complete Task. This moves the task out of the To Do list.
For more information, see: