If your administrator has not configured full provisioning for a source, you might see a red error message above a task in your Task Manager. This problem usually occurs after a user requests access to an app that is configured to give them an account on that source.
Report this problem to your system administrator. You can either:
- Ask for a list of attributes to use when creating a new account
- Wait for the administrator to re-create the task
For more information, see:
- What is the Task Manager?
- How do I mark an item as complete in the Task Manager?
- What do I do if I have a Create an Account task that doesn't have enough attributes?